Terms and Conditions
* If you change your mind, or any of our products fall below the standard you would expect and you wish to return the item, you must notify us via email within 14 days of delivery
* We are happy to refund or exchange the item providing it is returned unused,in its original packaging with all accesories.
* If your item develops a fault please notify us via email.
* If the fault has developed within 28 days of deliver we will offer a refund, including postage costs or a replacement product once the original product has been returned to the Toyosports ltd team for accessment and verification of the fault.
* If the fault develops after 28 days but within the waranty period, normally 3 month unless specified(ex: Turbo 6 month), please contact us via ebay message and we will repair or replace it once the original product has been returned to the Toyosports ltd team for assessment and verification of the fault.
* The 3 month warranty starts from the date of the original purchase.
*If a product is returned as faulty but not found to have a manufacturing fault or if a fault has developed as a result of misuse, no product or postage costs will be refunded.
*Item should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via a traceable means.
* Returned items may take 48 hours to be delivred back to us for assessment if collection is arranged by Toyosports ltd team, please note that it can take 3-5 days for any refund gien back to you Paypa account.
Items will be dispatched by post or courier no later than next working day after payment is received. Within the UK, you can expect delivery within 3 working days. International orders may take a little longer.
Buyers agreed to pay the listing and shipping handling fee if applicable.
Any enquiries: email@example.com
TOYOSPORTS Ltd commits to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website www.toyosports.co.uk.
Any enquiry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to any third party.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.